Ahhh…we just got featured on Etsy Handmade Weddings blog

Love the love our wedding is getting, and I hope it encourages others. Thank you Etsy, what would brides do without you?

How have Etsy inspire you throughout your wedding planning?

Laura says: February 18, 2012

Visiting from Etsy. Everything about your special day was just beautiful!! Congratulations!

Lo responds: February 18, 2012

Thanks Laura! Love all the cute comments on Etsy. Love Etsy in general…

katherine says: February 18, 2012

Beautiful times two! Thank you for sharing your love with us. May every day be a celebration. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

Lo responds: February 19, 2012

Thanks Katherine for the good wishes.

Laurie says: February 18, 2012

Congratulations! I saw your lovely wedding photos on Etsy. Beautiful, beautiful.
Laurie

Ruth Ellison says: February 18, 2012

Got here via Etsy. Congratulations on your wedding – love what you have did! Love the attention to detail and your photographer is wonderful too! The brooch bouquet is a wonderful idea and love the cake topper too.
I wish I had access to Etsy when we were planning our wedding years ago.

PS: I love robots too and it would have been difficult not to incorporate robots some where ;)

Lo responds: February 19, 2012

Etsy is such an inspiration, I love it. I need to make a post about the bouquet and cake topper, will do soon.
Thanks for stopping by Ruth, I appreciated it!

Sharon Durfy, Bumbershoot Designs says: February 19, 2012

Hi Lorena, I’m so thrilled to see your feature on the Etsy blog, what a lovely wedding! Thank you for your kind words about my designs – I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to see you wearing the pieces – in all this time, it’s the first time I’ve actually seen a bride wearing my designs, it’s such a thrill for me. Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your special day in this small way. Best wishes to you and Dustyn for your continued future happiness.

Lo responds: February 19, 2012

I love your designs. The moment I saw the earrings I felt in love. I have been using the set a lot, but lately lost one earring so I am sure I will stop by soon to your etsy shop to get it replaced.thanks for stopping by and the good wishes.

kerryanne says: February 26, 2012

One of the most beautiful weddings I’ve ever seen! Congratulations!!!!!